• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pacific East Aquaculture Visit

Thanks for the offer Ryan. Im probably gonna hold off for now. I might just make a sidetrip on my way home from Ocean City later this summer. Thanks again. Ill let you know if I change my mind.

we're mulling a trip to OC this summer...if you don't mind i'd like to ping you for suitable places eat/stay etc.

we're mulling a trip to OC this summer...if you don't mind i'd like to ping you for suitable places eat/stay etc.

No problem, definitely contact us before your trip and we can make some recommendations on places to stay, restaurants, and if you are into it there is a great place to do a bonfire on the beach at night.

kevin

NJRC Member
WHAT HAPPENED! anyways i'm still totally down to go down & check it out even if it's just me, you, & Brian haha. I put a bunch of "new zoos" cash together for this trip :)

Yeah, I'm still down of course, hah! Found another cooler with a top, so all set!

kevin

NJRC Member
7am & yea. who else is going & do we just want to meetup somewhere easy right off the pike or goto anthony & terri's still? or just all meet down at PEA?

I think it's just me, you, brian, & flare. (all in the same car)
I haven't seen jose post anything in awhile.

you guys already counted me out ... Not fair iI know i'm the new guy......:witless:
I'm still going... are we still meeting at terri and anthonys

you guys already counted me out ... Not fair iI know i'm the new guy......:witless:
I'm still going... are we still meeting at terri and anthonys

NICE glad jose is still coming with! umm we can meet somewhere a little easier since it's just our car & you :) unless terri & Anthony are dying to have us a week early lol