• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

scuba diving

about 3 pages ago Poconofishy asked who was going to beneath the sea in Secaucus.... the last weekend in march

eric
poconofishy said:
Poconofishy, now with C-card! Definite hope to do some diving this year! Anyone going to the Beneath the Sea Scuba Show at the Meadowlands 3/23-3/35?

I hang my head in embarrassment.

maybe we should start a new thread for diving in 2008!

well - I'll be at Beneath the Sea in March 29, 2008

Eric

Phyl said:
LAST YEAR? LOL. Good luck catching up with her, lol!

I'm still here... Couldn't get everything done and am renting back my house until I can get finished with everything. I hope to make another meeting or two and would like to try to get to Beneath the Sea as well which is this coming weekend, March 28-30, 2008

eholceker said:
any monmouth county scuba divers here? The tropical fish should be here soon and I am looking to save as many as possible before they freeze during the winter. Let me know.

I have a wild caught seahorse I have the time I would like a male seahorse.
lined seahorse---Hippocampus erectus .If you have one to sell let me know.

glad this came up ;D

anyone point me in the right direction to get diving certified? thinking about it and also getting some equipment.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
onefish2fish said:
glad this came up ;D

anyone point me in the right direction to get diving certified? thinking about it and also getting some equipment.

Theres a dive shop by me for your cert.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome Jon.
I'm not sure of the pricing. It can run from $250-$350 plus basic gear.