• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Show me pics of your SPS!

vytemuza.jpg
ajateduv.jpg
detubura.jpg

Sent from my galaxy s4

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I also got one as a freebie and it died right away. It never looked like the one you posted. It looked really bad when I took it out of the bag.
O well it seems like a nice piece. I have other things from chris and all doing well.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Classklown90, I should have commented on your pics to sorry, your pics look really great but I'm kinda use to seeing great sps shots from you, I wish I could get that great color and polyp extention from mine, they have gotten a little bland over the last month and was wondering if its the LEDs which have been on the tank for about two months now. If I remember right you are running t5's. I know John is he is the t5 spokes man.

Classklown90, I should have commented on your pics to sorry, your pics look really great but I'm kinda use to seeing great sps shots from you, I wish I could get that great color and polyp extention from mine, they have gotten a little bland over the last month and was wondering if its the LEDs which have been on the tank for about two months now. If I remember right you are running t5's. I know John is he is the t5 spokes man.

What percent of led lights are you running. My whites max at 65%, blues and colors75% at peak time.

I find that the corals may need a little moving around till you find the best spot for them, sot of like gardening. If your pots have optics they may be focusing too much light down. The more par you have is not better. In my tank some corals have amazing color and others get a bit washed out. I therefore choose the ones that look best and stick with those species with some morph variation. My hardest lesson to remember is not all corals are going to thrive let alone survive in my tank.