• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Soprano's

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Glad I waited 45 weeks for this piece of garbage to come back on so I can watch Anthony play Monopoly . . . .

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That hadn't happened yet when I posted. I'm glad I was still semiconscious by the time it did. Fortunately, after that very brief bout of excitement it went back to being totally lame. I almost had my hopes up that show would be good again (like the first season), but it brought it right back to the boredom that has been the last few seasons.

The only reason I'm watching it is because I feel like I have so much time invested in it that I have to see how it ends. It's like reading a trilogy that starts off good and then tails off. You gotta stick with it just to see how awful it really is!

JM2C, anyway . . . .

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You knew it was going to be slow... David Chase really has it made, he knows at this point that he can write garbage and we'll all still sit and watch it every week.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ReefDrumz said:
You knew it was going to be slow... David Chase really has it made, he knows at this point that he can write garbage and we'll all still sit and watch it every week.

That's pretty sad, isn't it . . .

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I couldn't do it... because the one time I don't watch..something good is going to happen!

I personally didn't think it was that terrible .. alomst was.
I do think, on the other hand, they were trying to setup to many things. unfortunately with this show as of late, they set something up and nothing ever comes of it. I think the worse part of that show was having Janice in it for more then half... I like when she goes away!! ...but,Bobby has now wacked someone- with DNA stuff he talked about on the boat. Bobby gave Tony a serious weapon after getting hit on gun charges, which could materialize. AJ is still a moron. who knows what NY is up to.
any predictions on how this series will end????

Entourage was still good. and I star as Turtle!! hehehe

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would love for it to end with everyone being taken out except Meadow and she's left to rebuild the family. Apparently there some odd makers in Vegas taking bets on who's going to go first. I'm torn betwen Christopher and Bobby.

Like you said though, knowing the way this show goes nowhere lately, no ones going to get whacked and it's just going to end in the middle of some boring plot line where Carmella and Janice are discussing whether or not Pluto should be reclassified as a planet . . .

John ... LMAO!!!

yeah, I keep thinking of some wacky ideas too... can't stick with one. haha

Another Question: Tony- dead, jailed, or continues to run the family???

Subliminal

NJRC Member
I thought it was a great episode. I think that the end is going to come and it's going to be swift.

Definitely a better start than the last season...or the first half of this season, or whatever that pile of crap where he was in a coma was.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Janice and Bobby knock off Tony and Carmella, the Russian Guy who they couldn't find after they shot him comes back and kills Christopher and Paulie. Silvio closes the Bing and goes back on tour with Bruce.

IMO Bobby is going to get busted. He was talking to tony in the boat about DNA evidence. Then when he shot the guy in the laundromat the guy tore a piece of his shirt off and he dropped the gun at the scene.

Christopher is going to get wacked, Tony is pissed off at him. Only going down hill from there.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bobby shot the wrong guy. Anyone else notice that the Tats didn't match?

I was thinking that Phyl!! I asked my girlfriend if she saw it cause I wasn't sure.

good ones Brian. I think "Silv" should keep his wig on as he plays for Bruce... Maybe Max Weinberg should be the new boss after they get rid of Tony. call the next show "the Percussions"

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I say Bobby's going to get wacked for punching Tony. There is going to be a big war with New York that has been building for a long time. Everyone is going to get killed but Tony who is going to ride off at the end smoking a fat cubain cigar.

On my other message board people are raving about how it was such a great episode. More like an uneventful hour in my opinion. 3/4 of the past episodes were lame and uneventful but here we sit like crack addicts needing our fix.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank GOODNESS for The Shield. I only have to wait from Tuesday to Tuesday to get my fix of the best of TV. I could seriously do without the Sopranos.