• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Soprano's

A word to the wise,

Keep your hands out of the tank after the Sopranos and a margarita.

I just auto-fragged a couple of corals trying to breakup some sweeper contact!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You know what I found extremely interesting tonight? Is the way your leg twitches just before you fall asleep!

Wow, that was weeeeaaakkk. I love how they bring up these "life-long" demons of Tony for the first time ever. Only 5 to go, and another non-player, just introduced in this episode is the only one that's dies.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Bracco and Gandolfini? It's really strange that they are never in the scene together. The dialog is very stilted and it's clear that they are not both there at the same time.

And yet I continue to watch. I need to go see Melfi!

ReefDrumz said:
Well, Vito's kid was kind of interesting!

Is that what you call it? I, like Paulie, almost did a full reversal on my dinner. :p

Even though I'm probably gonna get let down every Sunday night, I just can't stop myself from watching.

Bracco has always been somewhat mechanical on this show..like she doesn't know how to act and is forcing words out.

Another waste of an hour last night.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, I'm all geared up for another scintillating installment this POS series! I've got the "Luvly Luvly Ludwig Van" playing and I'm strapped onto my couch with my eyes propped open just like Alex in A Clockwork Orange!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I don't know why...But one of our dogs started crying as soon as the credits rolled.

Well, I guess I do know why...ugh!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Beginning or ending credits?!?

Actually, I didn't think tonight's episode was too bad. At least I knew the guy that got whacked. He's still a minor player but he's been around a bit. It seems like they're finally setting up a showdown that I care about.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I thought Chris was gonna whack Pauli in the bar and then all this and that would break loose. Tim Daley getting whacked was gartuitous at best.

well, looks like the one thing I predicted is going into works. Tony Jr will be a mobster! other then that on the rest of the episode... no comment. haha more stuff, nothing thickens.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Use to watch the Sopranos until 5 years ago. Got rid of the premium cable channels because it was the same crap everyday and was tired of wasting my Money. As mentioned in the thread before on FX Nip/Tuck is much better. Heck its the only show my wife and watched together regularly. Now we are into the Riches.

Mark

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I tried Nip/Tuck last season but I never really could get into it. The Shield is my personal favorite. Phyl and I are hooked on it. I checked out a couple of minutes of the Riches but it didn't grab my attention. I really like Eddie Izzard so I'll probably give it another shot.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It's about time someone important got off'd. Thank God "old lady Gaultieri" finally go what was comin' to her!

Seriously, him killing Chris was cool. After seeing him shoot his favorite cousin, nothing would suprise me. It's about time they finally kicked it in gear a little.

Overall, apart from the Chris part, the rest of it was still a bit weak. Only 3 left. . . .