• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Soprano's

Interesting, on my other message board they are all raving about how much they liked last nights episode and it was the greatest episode in a long time.

Were they watching the same show we were watching?

Guess I'm a psychologist! ;D

I like the building tension with Phil. Of course a war is coming.

Melfi and her psych are setting the stage for her dumping Tony, since she now realizes she is his enabler. And of course we can't have a stray ex-therapist lying around.

On the whole, I was happy.

blange3 said:
Guess I'm a psychologist! ;D

I like the building tension with Phil. Of course a war is coming.

Melfi and her psych are setting the stage for her dumping Tony, since she now realizes she is his enabler. And of course we can't have a stray ex-therapist lying around.

On the whole, I was happy.

Bill, I could agree with you... But I think it will go as always. Meaning they build you up and never knock you down anymore! Just look at this season, Bobby looked like he was in hot water with fighting the boss and wacking some guy... but nothing! I think the last 3 seasons have done that to me episode in- episode out. I'm just bracing myself for a big let down! LOL

The truth is, this show has not been good since the first seaason or two. Every year you watch it, thinking that it is going to be a good episode, and then you hear the final song, and say, I can't believe it.

Now if you want to see good programming, take a look to FX and watch The Shield and Rescue Me. Those are two excellent shows.
Ken

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ken6217 said:
The truth is, this show has not been good since the first seaason or two. Every year you watch it, thinking that it is going to be a good episode, and then you hear the final song, and say, I can't believe it.

Now if you want to see good programming, take a look to FX and watch The Shield and Rescue Me. Those are two excellent shows.
Ken

DITTO to every word of it! Season One was great, the rest has been a steady decline.

There is nothing on TV that even comes close to The Shield. It is the most brutal and grippng show ever. It ends and I need a few minutes to catch my breath!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It's about time they get it in gear. They have an awful lot to try to wrap up next week.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
AJ is a big.... Oh wait, he was a wise guy and is swimming with the fishes. I'll have to think up another adjective for that sniveling wennie.

It's going to be a shootout like in a western. Tony & Phil shoot each other at the same time. It couldn't be easier!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
They realize there really is more to life and kiss and make up. Both families have a nice dinner at Vesouvio's and then in a final perverted twist of justice Artie Buocco gives them all food poison and kills 'em off.

nice imagination you two!

I think they get a meeting togther in a warehouse and AJ blows everyone up. and the final shot is him walking away with a big fat pinky ring rubbing his chin hair with all the other young punks.
we'll call that the "usual suspects" ending. HAHA