• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

urgent - prayer needed

Almighty and Eternal God, You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.
Hear us for Your sick servant Maddie for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy, that being restored to bodily health, she may give thanks to You in Your Church.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen

momof6kids

NJRC Member
This is directly from Andy. We don't know how we are going to get through this but I can say with the prophet Job, "Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him." We know that our God is in control and while we don't understand at all why this is happening we can trust in Him. Thank you all for praying for our family, don't stop. Not sure how we are going to get through the rest of life without our little ray of sunshine. And we are concerned about how our younger children are going to handle this.

Love to all,
Erna

We received some very bad news this morning.

Maddie didn't improve at all last night after they stopped the sedatives. This morning they performed a brain stem test to see if her brain stem was reacting, and all parts of the test failed.

They're going to be sending her for a brain flow test this afternoon to see if there is any blood flow to the brain. Then they'll perform the same brain stem test again this evening or tomorrow morning.

After these two confirming tests, we'll have to remove Maddie from life support at some point.

We don't really know what to say. Please remember our whole family at this time. I'm very numb right now and Linda is taking it very hard.

We really appreciate everyone's prayers and support.

Love,
Andy & Linda

i'm truely lost for words---i cant imagine what you and your family are going thru

'We know that our God is in control and while we don't understand at all why this is happening we can trust in Him '.
this is all you can do...
again---thoughts and prayers for you and your family

Andy and Erna,
We are thinking of you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. We hope for the best.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Praying for a miracle. I couldn't have said it myself. God bless you all.

I don't know who maddie is, but I can tell you that after reading this, everything in my life that seems off, or wrong or not going the way I'd like seems pretty immaterial.

May god bless you and your entire family.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there Erna.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Our little Maddie was called home to heaven tonight at 6pm. There are so many words to say, and we'll have plenty of time for them. For now please just remember our family in prayer.

Love,
Erna and Doug

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh my Erna, I'm so sorry. I knew I didn't want to open this. Our prayers are with you and your family. I can't even pretend to imagine how hard this is for you all.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Extremely saddened by this...so sorry to hear this. Stay strong and cherish the moments you had with her. You guys have been through too much. I am sorry you had to endure this I can't imagine it. Kelly and I send our condolences to you and your family.

Taz

I'm so sorry Erna. I've been thinking of Maddie and your family all day. You will all continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. I wish there was something comforting I could say but I know there is not. Sending you many hugs.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Erna, my heart breaks for you all. Your family continues to be in my prayers.