• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

urgent - prayer needed

Doug, Erna, and family,
We are sorry for your loss. You have our deepest condolences. If you need anything let us know.
Mike

Erna & Doug

There is just no way to express how saddened I am to read this . May God be with you ad your family at this time and especially with your little angel. :'(

I am so sorry to hear this our thoughts and prayers are with your familly. Just rest assured that she is in a better place in the loving arms of Jesus and his Angels

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Doug and I would like to thank you for all your support and prayers throughout this difficult time of overwhelming sorrow. Your outpouring of love and heartfelt care mean more to us than words can say. Some people have been asking about the services we are having. Please pray for our family at these times.

We just got back to our son's house after picking out the cemetery plot for Maddie. Oh, how hard that was!!

Arrangements for our little Maddie’s services are as follows:

Visitation will be Sunday, 11/15/09, at the Higgins Funeral Home in Watchung, NJ. Hours are 2-4 p.m. and 6-8 p.m.

Our Memorial Service for Maddie will be Monday, 11/16/09, 10:00 a.m. at Mountain Ridge Bible Chapel, Berkeley Heights, NJ.

A private family burial service will follow the Memorial.

In lieu of flowers, we are encouraging donations to The Organic Acidemia Association which is the world's leading source for Organic Acidemia metabolic disorders (http://www.oaanews.org).

Doug & Erna

Addresses:
Higgins Funeral Home
752 Mountain Blvd
Watchung, NJ 07069-6243
(908) 756-0017
higginsfuneralhome.com

Mountain Ridge Bible Chapel
763 Mountain Ave.
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
(908) 464-2678
http://mtridge.org

My heart is breaking for you and your family. We don't usually know why these things happen but trust that God is in control. May the peace of God which passes all understanding keep your hearts and minds in Christ

Erna & Doug - I am so sorry and saddened to hear about your loss. I will be praying as well for Maddie, you both and for your family that you may pull together for strength and endurance during these times.
Bob

This is so heart breaking. I am so sorry for your loss. There really no words, but know that we wish you all the best and and pray that you can find some comfort.