• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

urgent - prayer needed

erna and doug----
i am so so sorry for your loss...
I'm lost for words---now is the time family need each other
my deepest condolences,
God Bless

steve

Erna and Doug I'm so sorry to hear about Maddie My Prayers go out to you and your family. It is the hardest thing to lose a grandchild. I still don't know why God takes our Angels away from us. It is the hardest thing we have ever gone through. It does get a little easier as days go by. My Angel is always with me in my heart and memories. There is not one day that goes by That I don't think about that day. If you need someone to talk to just give me a call.

We are at a loss for words, God bless you all in your time of need. We will continue to prey

GOD BLESS Chuck P and Anna Maria

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Erna, Doug

My my deepest condolences. Heaven has another angel. :'( I will continue to pray for you and your family

Bob

My condolences to you and your family in this hard time. Hopefully a shimmer of light will break through the darkness.

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Keep strong in your faith knowing that she is in a better place and will always be there for you when you need her.

You are in my toughts...

rod

Erna, I'm so sorry for your loss ...you are all in my prayers.
this is so heart breaking and only god knows her time here was so short.
have faith that she rests with him .

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm so sorry to hear this Erna, I can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now. You're all in our thoughts and prayers.

jbodell said:
Andy and Erna,
We are thinking of you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. We hope for the best.

Sorry, Doug...not sure where my head was.

Our thoughts are with you during this time. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

I am so sorry very sorry...

My heart is heavy. We don't understand why things like this happen, but we do understand where this precious angel is at this moment and she is wrapped in the arms of a loving Lord and savior. Thank God that you have the opportunity to see her again one day.

PLEASE let me know if there is ANYTHING that can be done.

David Hammontree

sorry to hear such sad news.

The clouds just parted to make way for the angels who are welcoming maddie with open arms.
skies-ocean-sky.jpg