• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Walking dead

Huge fan. I expected the mid season premiere to be better. Sucks that Daryl left. I bet he will come back. Can't wait for the new Xbox game!

I thought tonights episode was one of the best all season. I actually felt for the characters which gives testament to how awesome this show actually is lol. I forgot all about Morgan.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I thought tonights episode was one of the best all season. I actually felt for the characters which gives testament to how awesome this show actually is lol. I forgot all about Morgan.

Fantastic episode!! Knew they were going to bring back Morgan eventually!! I can't get enough of this show! I was hoping he was going to go back to the prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic episode!! Knew they were going to bring back Morgan eventually!! I can't get enough of this show! I was hoping he was going to go back to the prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here! I can't see that being the end of Morgan, I'm sure he will pop up somehow

I think thats it for Morgan. He was never supposed to be in the show to begin with. I think people were just looking if he would be back show they brought him back for an episode.
You gotta love how the guy calling and trying to catch up to them in the beginning, and is toast at the end. At least they saved his stuff.

I have a feeling he's going to save Rick when Rick takes on the governor

I think that's too predictable for this show but I think he might come back somehow

I think thats it for Morgan. He was never supposed to be in the show to begin with. I think people were just looking if he would be back show they brought him back for an episode.
You gotta love how the guy calling and trying to catch up to them in the beginning, and is toast at the end. At least they saved his stuff.

I think he might return eventually whether alive or as a zombie. Yea that was funny lol