• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Walking dead

Don't get to exited about the war I think it's gonna build to a boiling point and then the season will end and we will have to wait till season 4.as far as the bbq it points to million since Andrea told him he needs to change.but in dead true fashion if it is marteinez why wouldn't he make Avon attempt.the governor is going loopy her doesn't truly believe rocks crew is a threat and what number 2 guy doesn't want to be number 1?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I stayed home today and missed class I have some sort of cold. I thik I beat it I mean the credits came up lol

Ok don't kill me but, I'm glad next week this story line is coming to an end. This is still one of my favorite shows but I'm find with the governor, and Andrea. Unfortunately one stays. Meryl turning sucks, I like him he gives the group a badas that they really need. I have a limited knowledge of the original
Comics but it seems they might be trying to get rid of all the extra characters that are not part of it.

Ok don't kill me but, I'm glad next week this story line is coming to an end. This is still one of my favorite shows but I'm find with the governor, and Andrea. Unfortunately one stays. Meryl turning sucks, I like him he gives the group a badas that they really need. I have a limited knowledge of the original
Comics but it seems they might be trying to get rid of all the extra characters that are not part of it.

I have no knowledge of the comics. Was Meryl not a part of them? I too am ready for a new story arc. I've had enough of Woodbury. I don't care about it or it's characters. I'm more interested in what Ricks group does after this is all over and who is left

Meryl or Darryl are not. I believe there may be a few others. Can't remember. I didn't read to comics either but I went through the wiki file and read up on it, interesting stuff. Some spoilers but not too bad. I recommend it.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I agree, enough with Woodbury, lets hope they all get eaten by zombies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i felt real bad when the gov bit off merle's fingers. that's when i realized he's a goner. no way they are going to leave merle with 3 fingers and a stub.

That would of made a good mid season finale. IMO it was a horrible ending to a season. The last few episodes were a let down. At about 9:45 I looked and the clock and thought how can this almost be over?