• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Walking dead

I think they are gonna see that Rick.isn't a threat and this is all because the governor wants revenge. By next weeks previews, I at least know this is true for.Milton and Andrea

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
This show is so great, that I am so sad when its over. LOL. I could watch it all day and night!!!

I started watching it because of this thread I saw for the first time the other day. I watched every episode from the beginning up till now. I got cought up 2 weeks ago. I think I watched The Walking Dead for an entire weekend. My wife was starting to get angry with me. Now I watch it on my luch on Monday's since my wife doesn't want to watch it. It is hard for me to not read this thread untill after I see the episode.
This show is so great, that I am so sad when its over. LOL. I could watch it all day and night!!!

I started watching it because of this thread I saw for the first time the other day. I watched every episode from the beginning up till now. I got cought up 2 weeks ago. I think I watched The Walking Dead for an entire weekend. My wife was starting to get angry with me. Now I watch it on my luch on Monday's since my wife doesn't want to watch it. It is hard for me to not read this thread untill after I see the episode.

I'm so glad we converted you lol. Apologies to the wife haha

I liked it. Next week should be all about Rick and his people. Then the big battle in the finale. I gotta say though I can't wait for them to knock off Andrea.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I liked it. Next week should be all about Rick and his people. Then the big battle in the finale. I gotta say though I can't wait for them to knock off Andrea.

haha, why do you want Andrea knocked off? she isnt a bad character, just annoying sometimes lol.

Overall, I liked the episode.

Who do you guys think BBQ'd the walkers? Milton? Tyrese? Martinez?

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I have a strange feeling it was Martinez. lol you can never expect the obvious with the walking dead.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
The obvious choice seems like Milton, but who knows with this show. Probably was Tyrese, and I agree, Andrea has to go! Very annoying character!!

The obvious choice seems like Milton, but who knows with this show. Probably was Tyrese, and I agree, Andrea has to go! Very annoying character!!

Do you guys watch talking dead after the show? It can't be tyrese, the governor asked where he got the gas and thread had no idea what he was talking about. Only Milton or martinez had access to that stuff. It's be a nice twist but I doubt it was martinez

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Do you guys watch talking dead after the show? It can't be tyrese, the governor asked where he got the gas and thread had no idea what he was talking about. Only Milton or martinez had access to that stuff. It's be a nice twist but I doubt it was martinez

you can't totally write off martinez, you just never know. I have a feeling its him though.

i doubt it was martinez. his reaction to tyrese's remarks about the pits denies his involvement. i hope the battle is next week i'm sick of waiting for it!

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
i doubt it was martinez. his reaction to tyrese's remarks about the pits denies his involvement. i hope the battle is next week i'm sick of waiting for it!

He could if just been playing the part. If you think about it, who else would have access to gas and a vehicle? you can say Milton but when does he ever leave the camp, unless asked to do so. Martinez is second in command and has the access to all these things without question. As much as it all points to Milton, i just cant see it since when Andrea had the chance to shoot the governor, he still protected him.