• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Walking dead

I couldn't resist so I picked up a frag of this the other day.
6AE78F9A-BF9F-425C-9E99-B30F11454C5B_zpso48pdrjc.png
[/URL][/IMG]
I have not had a chance to get a good picture of it so here is the stock photo from the site

Sometime I think coral names are completely stupid and sometime i think they hit the nail on the head. I think this name is a good fit for the coral.

Last edited:
I thought the mid season premiere was good. Even with all the recent deaths I still feel the show needs a major shake up. Its honestly starting to get boring to me and I'm absolutely crazy about the walking dead. Hopefully the remainder of this season is pretty awesome.

I thought the mid season premiere was good. Even with all the recent deaths I still feel the show needs a major shake up. Its honestly starting to get boring to me and I'm absolutely crazy about the walking dead. Hopefully the remainder of this season is pretty awesome.

Agreed.
The first part of the season seemed to build and build and build up to nothing...

OK...i didn't watch last episode timely so watched it on demand last night. I personally get bored when there's a lot of chatter (campfire talk, etc). But my interest is up when I see Michonne slicing and dicing.

Anyways who else thought that dude that showed up in the last episode - looked like he just stepped out of J Crew or something? I mean it's the end of the world and he's got on like clothes that look like he just walked off a trailer from Hollywood.

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Yeah he looked like he's been living in a secret bunker at Camp David while everyone else has been struggling.