• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Walking dead

I wouldn't say the best ending but I don't think it was horrible. The governor issue is still not resolved so that's dumb but alot of loose ends got wrapped up like Milton and Andreas stories. Woodbury. Carl and Ricks relationship. But it was disappointing as a finale

Can't believe they ended the season like that, but I am curious how they'll bring up te govenor again. He's only got 2 soldiers who both think he's crazy so I doubt hell try and go to war again

I cant find the old thread that was going last season so I made a new one.

How do you think the kid got infected on last nights episode?

Im thinking either water contamination or from eating the sick pig that may not have been fully cooked

Sent from my galaxy s4

First thing my wife asked is is the animals turn also. While I would not be thrilled to see zombie animals, it's certainly possible that they could transmit infection. I heard that this season they will be trying to distance themselves from the comic so I guess anything goes.

I thought the scene in the military commissary was a bit to predictable. Before the commercial cut they showed the zombies on the roof with the helicopter, I knew what was coming.

I heard from robert Kirkman on the after show a few seasons back that animals cannot be reanimated. I thought the military scene was predictable also. Something is weird with that new skinny black guy (forget his name) not feeling him. In regards to distance from the comic, I also heard they are incorporating many characters from the comic to the show this season so idk we'll see.
Sent from my galaxy s4

Maybe not reanimate, but I'm betting they transmit. Not sure I would think others would have gotten sick too. That pig is up to something though. Lol.

Maybe not reanimate, but I'm betting they transmit. Not sure I would think others would have gotten sick too. That pig is up to something though. Lol.

True. I also think it could be that he got scratched or bitten and the whope pig thing is just to get people to talk like we are. Walking dead has a way of doing things you'd least expect

Sent from my galaxy s4

there has to be a connection between the walker with the bleeding eyes, the harry potter kid with the bleeding eyes, and the pigs.

I heard from robert Kirkman on the after show a few seasons back that animals cannot be reanimated. I thought the military scene was predictable also. Something is weird with that new skinny black guy (forget his name) not feeling him. In regards to distance from the comic, I also heard they are incorporating many characters from the comic to the show this season so idk we'll see.
Sent from my galaxy s4

I call the characters by their Wire names. Skinny black guy stuck under shelf= D'Angelo. Not skinny black guy who was being a pansy and whining about going on runs= Cutty, from the Cut, lol.

The first episode seemed promising, I really hope this season is good because the show had so much promise in Season 1 and has gone downhill since..... I'm still mad over the episode where they killed Darrell. That was the WORST episode of the series, even worse than the first half of season 2 where we all watched the search for Carol's kid....for like 5 episodes.

My one thought on the episode is: Has the disease gone airborne/mutated in some way?

I call the characters by their Wire names. Skinny black guy stuck under shelf= D'Angelo. Not skinny black guy who was being a pansy and whining about going on runs= Cutty, from the Cut, lol.

The first episode seemed promising, I really hope this season is good because the show had so much promise in Season 1 and has gone downhill since..... I'm still mad over the episode where they killed Darrell. That was the WORST episode of the series, even worse than the first half of season 2 where we all watched the search for Carol's kid....for like 5 episodes.

My one thought on the episode is: Has the disease gone airborne/mutated in some way?

You mean Meryl? Daryl is still kicking lol

You mean Meryl? Daryl is still kicking lol
NUTS. Yes, that's what I meant, lol.

It just killed me to see the writers finally give Merle some depth and complexity, then a few mins later, BAM, dead. Unbelievable. They could have made a whole season of exploring Merle and Daryl, their prior lives. Would have been AMAZING to hear about why Merle became a jerk and to dig deep enough to find out he's really not. It was just so clumsily handled that it really soured me on the whole last season.

I'm really hoping the show takes a darker turn and sheds some of the silly social drama that was the focus last season. I thought the storyline with Rick and the crazy lady was excellent, thought they could have focused on that the whole episode, drawn that out. Forcing Rick to see that there isn't much difference between his path and her's, which did happen, but I would have liked to see spend more time on that introspection.

I always feel like they're trying too hard to make sure you see a bit of every character in each episode. Would rather see them spend significant time exploring each character and then tie it together at the end.

I agree with you actually. I was mad when he died too, just started to like him again and yep, dead. I do want this season to get darker too.

I felt like his death was the best timing. I mean, as much as I started to like the character I dont know if I wouldve been a fan of a sub plot between the two when I can barely keep up with the actual plotline.

I felt like his death was the best timing. I mean, as much as I started to like the character I dont know if I wouldve been a fan of a sub plot between the two when I can barely keep up with the actual plotline.

Also a good point Lol seems like there is gonna be a lot going on this season for sure.

This was my question.
But then I thought about it. If you noticed, they foreshadowed by having the kid say "thank you Darrel for that deer, it was a treat. I'd liek to shake your hand" then later on you see dead deer in the forest, then a dead pig, then that same kid dead out of a sickness.
But why was nobody else sick? so was it the deer he ate? is it tainted meat?

This was my question.
But then I thought about it. If you noticed, they foreshadowed by having the kid say "thank you Darrel for that deer, it was a treat. I'd liek to shake your hand" then later on you see dead deer in the forest, then a dead pig, then that same kid dead out of a sickness.
But why was nobody else sick? so was it the deer he ate? is it tainted meat?

That's what everyone is thinking but why would he be the ONLY person to eat the deer. Wouldn't you think that would be more than enough for a few people to eat? I think someone gave it to him to test it out, hence if you watched Talking Dead, you saw a preview with someone feeding the walkers and egging them on inside the prison... So many questions

They cram way too much into the plot. I personally think they should simplify and stick to one or two characters/storylines per episode. I can't stand the 5 mins of this, 5 mins of that. It's a lot to follow. Would rather just get more in depth into each storyline.

They cram way too much into the plot. I personally think they should simplify and stick to one or two characters/storylines per episode. I can't stand the 5 mins of this, 5 mins of that. It's a lot to follow. Would rather just get more in depth into each storyline.

I think im okay with the cram because I like to divulge into the subplots during the commericals, but I am satisfied with "not knowing" or having to read abour it on a wiki instead. I think also that by doing 5 mins of this and that, they open up to a larger audience. I would rather miss a filler episode focused on a subplot. The way it is now gives me a little bit of everything and I feel like I neither missed out or wasted my time watching a scene I didnt think was important to the main plot.