• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi Everyone. I'm Nikki and I'm new to the forum. I've been keeping freshwater tanks for a while and just started my first saltwater tank. Its only a 29 gallon tank since I have limited space. I've set it up and am ready to add some fish.

Welcome Nikki. You've found a great site. I'd suggest starting a Tale of the Tank where you can post info on your tank and ask away with questions you might have.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Welcome to the club! I agree you should start a tank thread. It's a great way to get input and document your tank. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Welcome Nikki, we're all looking forward to being helpful in any way we can.

Last edited:
Hello all. Just introducing myself here. New to the site and a newbie at the whole reef tank thing. Been at it for about 1 1/2 years with a Biocube 29, but hope to move up to the big leagues soon with a larger system. Wow, what a rewarding and frustrating hobby with so much to learn! Hopefully I won't annoy any of you with my "basic" questions!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Welcome aboard! You should start a "tale of the tank thread" to show your tank off.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Hi Nikki and emmdmd, welcome aboard. Don't hesitate to ask even the simplest questions. And yes start a tale of the tank :)

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
hello all....im Marcus and i am new to NJRC. i am in union county, (been here for about 6yrs) engaged and i currently have a 72gal bowfront mixed reef thats been running for about 2-2.5yrs IMG_20150702_202651.jpgIMG_20150702_202734.jpgthe pix are not the greatest (taken with a black berry)......would love to meet somebody local to talk "shop" as the wife doesn't have the same enthusiasm as me.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Glad you came over to check out the site Marcus! Welcome aboard.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
hello all....im Marcus and i am new to NJRC. i am in union county, (been here for about 6yrs) engaged and i currently have a 72gal bowfront mixed reef thats been running for about 2-2.5yrs View attachment 11930View attachment 11931the pix are not the greatest (taken with a black berry)......would love to meet somebody local to talk "shop" as the wife doesn't have the same enthusiasm as me.

Welcome to the club. We have monthly meetings for the specific goals of talking shop among fellow reefers..

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome Scott. If you haven't done so, start a Tale of the Tank. It's a great place to let everyone know what you have as well as ask questions. Again, Welcome.