• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Hello NJRC, Similarly I'm hoping to rejoin the hobby after about a 15 year hiatus. I'm in Glen Rock, near Paramus in Bergen County. I'm in the process of finishing up the basement, so looking for a little advice on planning wiring/plumbing (I'll start another thread). It'll probably be a while before I actually get a tank with our first son coming in January, but I look forward to getting back into it. Thanks, Bill

Welcome to the club. Bill. We will look forward to your new build.

Sunny

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hello NJRC, Similarly I'm hoping to rejoin the hobby after about a 15 year hiatus. I'm in Glen Rock, near Paramus in Bergen County. I'm in the process of finishing up the basement, so looking for a little advice on planning wiring/plumbing (I'll start another thread). It'll probably be a while before I actually get a tank with our first son coming in January, but I look forward to getting back into it. Thanks, Bill

Welcome Bill! I just setup your access to the members only section. Looking forward to meeting you at the swap.

Bob

Hello NJRC, new to this forum but not new to the reefing world, been keeping fish and reef tanks since early 2006....
...kio-fish pounds, fresh water tanks and - drum roll please; (in a deep Barry White voice) REEF TANKS:)!

Current tanks:
150 gallon mixed reef
180 system (work in progress)

Really looking forward to getting to know you all!
Thx,
Alex

Hello NJRC,

My name is Angel, I was born and raise in Jersey City, NJ and currently living in North Bergen. I started off with a 55 gallon freshwater tank, a gift from my dad, purchase some fancy Goldfish. At 15, due to electrical problem in the house I lost all my fishes. I didn't jump back into the hobby again until I was in college. I have a 120 gallon tall tank (freshwater) and 125 gallon (saltwater) with a 75 gallon sump.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thank you. Yes, it a bit of a hassle. Especially when the freshwater tank is mixture of Angelfish and Discus.

Hello NJRC, new to this forum but not new to the reefing world, been keeping fish and reef tanks since early 2006....
...kio-fish pounds, fresh water tanks and - drum roll please; (in a deep Barry White voice) REEF TANKS:)!

Current tanks:
150 gallon mixed reef
180 system (work in progress)

Really looking forward to getting to know you all!
Thx,
Alex
Welcome.
Hello NJRC,

My name is Angel, I was born and raise in Jersey City, NJ and currently living in North Bergen. I started off with a 55 gallon freshwater tank, a gift from my dad, purchase some fancy Goldfish. At 15, due to electrical problem in the house I lost all my fishes. I didn't jump back into the hobby again until I was in college. I have a 120 gallon tall tank (freshwater) and 125 gallon (saltwater) with a 75 gallon sump.

Welcome.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk