• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

New to the hobby, a friend told me about this site so I figured I check it out and see what I can learn. I have a 30gallon nano tank for about 5 months now and things are going ok had a issue with low water and temp but from reading a lot I got some of the basics beginner rules covered. So I am looking forward to seeing what else and how fast I can learn about this hobby, nice to meet you all..
Welcome to the club.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

hello all, i just moved to New jersey and i am looking to get back in to reefing, and i am in search of a tank and sump. dont need complete setup, i am looking for at least a 120 gallon, i found this site googling forums and figured i try it out, and maybe find a deal. we just moved in 2 months ago and i finally am ready to get back into it. unfortunately my last tank was built into my wall and decided to sell house with it remaining there, so look forward to the future build and sharing it with you.

hello all, i just moved to New jersey and i am looking to get back in to reefing, and i am in search of a tank and sump. dont need complete setup, i am looking for at least a 120 gallon, i found this site googling forums and figured i try it out, and maybe find a deal. we just moved in 2 months ago and i finally am ready to get back into it. unfortunately my last tank was built into my wall and decided to sell house with it remaining there, so look forward to the future build and sharing it with you.
Welcome to the club.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
thanks NJTIGER24, oh i thought by signing on for the first time i was a member but i see now the join us tab.. are there many items for sale here or should i check LFS? thanks

I not sure what you consider a lot of items for sale. I do know one member is selling his 180 tank and sump.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
There's a tank or two back there and also a good amount of equipment so for $12 I would say it's worth it. You also get to be involved in group buys when the happen right now there's a frozen black worm buy going on.

Hi to all my name is Giovani I was born and raised in P.R. move to Elizabeth NJ in 2005. I was a fw fan since I was a kid in Oct 2016 I decide to start my SW tank is been a rough journey but I will not give up I have a 55 gallon tank is hard to have a stable parameters but one day I will have my little ocean together .