• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What is everyone doing for the reef tank today?

I wouldn't blame you. What did they have to say about the sheild?

Well the new ballast came in today. I just watch the video on how to replace and it doesn't seem to bad. As for the shield they are sending me a new one. They said it just might be a bad piece of acrylic. I am not optimistic. But we shall see.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Well the new ballast came in today. I just watch the video on how to replace and it doesn't seem to bad. As for the shield they are sending me a new one. They said it just might be a bad piece of acrylic. I am not optimistic. But we shall see.
Glad to hear they're taking care of it. Interested to see if the new shield holds up.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Added a skimmer to my QT setup.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1446419106976.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1446419106976.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 20

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
75 G non-drilled tank and stand. Added a Bubble Magnus Curve 5.

Live stock wise not much as of now. Just my goldtail angel in time out ;)

Last edited:
Turned my lights off to match some vertical blinds in the room without blue walls and forgot to turn them back on.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Mixing up water for my weekly water change. Will do it later tonight.

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sitting in front of tank now as I do every morning. Added some fish I got from Mikec. They are adjusting well. Cleaned skimmer last night, will do a 50 gallon water change later today. Ahhh, the joys of reef keeping!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Finally set up my RK and doser.
Added 2 yumas and a rainbow anem.
Sang the Love Boat theme, ''Loouhuhhhhhvve, exciting and newwwww, climb aboard...
when I saw this pairing had occurred at some point in the past day or so...

IMG_2637_zps4yjzomcc.jpg

Now I just need my clowns to find the new anem.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Water change/siphon out of the frag tank. Cleaning some things up down there and in the display.