• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What is everyone doing for the reef tank today?

Hey everyone. New here. Gonna have to do the weekly 20% water change on the nano since I slacked and took my daughter to Disney on ice yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey everyone. New here. Gonna have to do the weekly 20% water change on the nano since I slacked and took my daughter to Disney on ice yesterday.

Welcome To the club!

Thanks. Looking forward to hanging around. Now just get Steve (9supra) to buy his house and get his main tank running again so i can drool

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I upgraded my mp60wes today to quite drives. The kit was $100 each. I have 2 mp60wes and they are now quite drive. I must say it is a HUGE difference in noise. They are so quite I thought they were not running. The flow seems to have increased also.

Anyone who has mp60wes, the upgrade is worth every penny. Very pleased.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Continued tweaking the new pico-reef. Did the weekly maintenance on the big tank.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got around to filing for a new Alk Hanna checker reagent. I got one of those tainted batches. Also fed my corals some reef chilli earlier

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ordered new magnesium test kit and tech m from drsfostersandsmith. Got to get rid of dinos.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Dinos have nothing to do with tech M and mag, Karen. You need to dose hydrogen peroxide 1 ml / 10 gallon.