• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zip’s 90 – ver.2.0

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Sorry. I didn't mean to offend. I never really considered "suck" to be even close to profanity. Don't be sore because the giants are looking at two years before they even start to rebuild - as an eagles fan the only thing that makes me happier than your belief in Eli is the fact that Jason Garret and Romo got new contracts and the folks in DC believe RG3 might come back from that injury. That just allows the eagles some wiggle room to learn the new system and play 6 scrimmage games in the NFC East so they're well practiced when they play some of the challenging games like Seattle

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Well, it's been a solid 6 months without an update. This plan/project has shaken out much as I expected. I still think selling the tank before the move would have been the best decision. Currently I have very little surviving in my tank that I want. Too bad vermitid snails aren't more appealing because I have thousands of those. I'm gonna have to plan this summer to cook all my rock and start that over. At this point the only real coral I have are a few LPS (green hammer) and some softies so I won't be sacrificing too much. I haven't been able to set up anything but the skimmer. No reactors on line which I think is contributing to the overall poor health. Very infrequent water changes. Basically everything wrong you can do (other than tap water - I'm still not there yet). I'm through the basement and first floor of the house. Some minor bedroom work and 2 more bathrooms and hopefully there'll be something worth saving...

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
After about 2 years running with very little intervention from me, I am trying to get my tank back to a better state. I got a few fish; a pair of clowns, a pseudo, and a mandarin (I can see pods so I know there are a lot building up in there), right now all 4 are in my QT. The tank’s lone survivor is a yellow tang and some inverts. Coral is mostly green hammer (it’s aggressively taking over all it can so I will need to tame that and give some away) some zoas, a couple finger leathers, some encrusting monti (I think) and LOTS of blue mushrooms. My DIY LED has what appears to be one (of 6) driver out so the green and reds on one side are off. Need to trouble shoot that. All for now....

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
After about 2 years running with very little intervention from me, I am trying to get my tank back to a better state. I got a few fish; a pair of clowns, a pseudo, and a mandarin (I can see pods so I know there are a lot building up in there), right now all 4 are in my QT. The tank’s lone survivor is a yellow tang and some inverts. Coral is mostly green hammer (it’s aggressively taking over all it can so I will need to tame that and give some away) some zoas, a couple finger leathers, some encrusting monti (I think) and LOTS of blue mushrooms. My DIY LED has what appears to be one (of 6) driver out so the green and reds on one side are off. Need to trouble shoot that. All for now....
Welcome back man. Keep us updated with your progress