• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Recent content by akma

  1. akma

    anyone in bergen county have any aiptasia?

    Oh boy, I wound up purchasing a whole bunch online.
  2. akma

    Reefers day jobs

    I make and eat bagels all day.
  3. akma

    anyone in bergen county have any aiptasia?

    Breeding to feed my berghia's that i'm raising in a seperate tank.
  4. akma

    anyone in bergen county have any aiptasia?

    I wound up buying some aiptasia online. I never thought I would wind up spending money on aiptasia. lol
  5. akma

    anyone in bergen county have any aiptasia?

    Looking for some aiptasia on rubble or plugs. Berghia are eating more than I thought they would.
  6. akma

    Petco Brick ugh

    I miss that Petco. I work right across the street and would stopby there few times a month.
  7. akma

    Happy new year NJRC !!

    Happy New Years!!!!
  8. akma

    6 bulb T5 fixture for sale

    Awesome, This was one of the first fixtures I had when I joined the hobby. Awesome light!
  9. akma

    Clean Cheato and white worm culture

    I will show you. I use little plastic net shaped discs with some yogurt. Once they all on the disc i rinse with water then just throw them in the tank.
  10. akma

    Clean Cheato and white worm culture

    I keep them in a wine cooler at 55 degrees. I haven't noticed any smell. They’re pretty hardy and easy to raise. It took me about 1.5 months to get from a small culture to this size. Fish go crazy over them.
  11. akma

    Clean Cheato and white worm culture

    07458
  12. akma

    Clean Cheato and white worm culture

    *bump* Need to empty a couple gallons of cheato again. 10$ for qt size bag 20$ for gallon size bag free for njreefers supporting members~
  13. akma

    Black storm

    Have this little guy. Extreme black snow. Paid 180$ from POTO. Asking 100$
  14. akma

    Cheato reactor!

    I currently use a neptune refugium light, but i've tried them all. I've never had too much luck with the led strips, but if you don't mind going with a bulb a par38 bulb with a socket from Home depot used to grow cheato for me like crazy. Want to aim for 5k-6k spectrum to grow.
  15. akma

    Black friday shopping

    Picked up the Avast Autofeeder with some jerky. 48" ai blade glow New frag racks Some chemicals. T5 bulbs (If anyone knows a good replacement for the ATI purple plus. It's been discontinued unfortunately.)
Top