Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.
Is anyone an electrican close to Hillsborough? I'm upgrading my tank and want to run (2) 20 amp breakers. I can run the wires and install the outlets, I'm just hesitant to install the actual breakers without electrocuting myself lol.
Update
I ran 2 ICP tests a few weeks apart
My phopshates were .6 (whoops)
Calcium 280ppm
Bought a gfo reactor when the first icp test came back. Started feeding less and less light. Got phosphates down to .1
Calcium back up to 410ppm. Daily dosing 4ml
Pistol shrimp did end up passing, bought...
Thats the only thing I dont have automated. I use hanna for alk and salifert for cal. Actually just sent out a ATI icp test to check my levels .
Theyve been saying its going to be coming out for ever
I have not used redsea.
Neptune I used 12 years ago, so I'm not sure how the newer versions work. I found it more like being a programmer to get things to work
However, I have the hydros and I love it. Its super simple to use.
I like that if one controller fails or loses connection it then...
Located: 08844 hillsborough NJ
Theyre taking over my tank LOL.
I currently have 2 caught.
They're tiny.
Have to come to my house to get them
08844 hillsborough!
Its been a minute.
Had an explosion in hair algae
(Probably due to me feeding live brine that I culture)
Can't seem to keep turbo snails alive
Got a lettuce nudi from reefco the other day, he hasn't blown away yet.
Pistol shrimp might be dead. Haven't heard or seen him in a week. Might be...
Edit: I just realized the name. Do you want some of your rbtas back lol!! I have 6 now
Have any interest in rbta and orange shrooms for free? I do have some zoas, just never fragged anything before.(free)
(My tank does have aiptasia in the overflow)