• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

$100 Oceanic 50 gallon reef ready tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiata

NJRC Member
Saw this tank yesterday. One thing not already mentioned about it is that it is made with low iron glass. Great tank if you've got a spot for it and you have a muscular friend to help you move it. $100 is a steal...

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Saw this tank yesterday. One thing not already mentioned about it is that it is made with low iron glass. Great tank if you've got a spot for it and you have a muscular friend to help you move it. $100 is a steal...
I want it but need a stand hehehe

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Lol thank lfs it was great seeing you.

radiata

NJRC Member
I personally haven't seen too many low-iron glass tanks in person. But I vividly remember the first one I saw. A fellow fish keeper in NJ's Windows to the Sea MAS, had a big one in his living room. He had 6 or 8 large discus in it. The fish don't move around much, and it literally looked they were floating on air!

For those of you thinking huh? WTTS MAS? We did MACNA3 in Newark.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I'm looking for a stand for it hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.