• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

125 gal breakdown-Fair and or crazy pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im beggining to break down the 125 and will have the following fish and corals for sale.Items priced fairly and are/or best offer:
Hammers-pink and green $10 per head
torches-green,purple and pink tipped:$10 per head
leathers and shrooms: I have fuzzy leathers,pink leathers,green tree toadstool,green tree nepthea,elephant ear green shrooms,tonga mushrooms, way too many to list.$20 a frag to $50 a colony.Now for the fish: large purple tang4-5" $150 obo
Very large naso tang-$100 obo
small yellow tang $20
large 3" black and white sabae clown $20
paired perculas-$20
I will also have live rock soon after the corals are gone,which I had an idea of doing salt buckets full for $30. A lot of you have seen my tank(s) but for those of you who havent I will post pics up at the end of the week if needed.Or Pm me yr cell# and I can send you pics via cellphone.Pickup only.I would like to have the tank down by this weekend.Thanks

Ok,so I also have the 125 tank and stand with a 55 gal glass sump for sale asking $250 OBO has some scratches pickup only and buyer moves it

Ok so I am new to the club and didn't have a chance to introduce my self to everyone but saw the thread and did want to pass it up if no one claimed the tank I will take it

Tank pending to dan k,purple tangs and yellow tang pending to dppitone.Thanks to all the others,JoeB,Grink,megs and all the others for coming by,it was apleasure hangin and talkin reef stuff. I hope everyones happy with what they got.Please feel free to post any comments good/bad/or other:)

Thanks so much for everything Tony, I will be back tomorrow to get the other stuff. Really beautiful stuff at amazing prices. If anyone else has some time to drop by and see what's left, i'd highly recommend it!

Thanks for the kind words.I look forward to hangin again.Dont forget to post yr tank somewhere on the club boards,so others can enjoy and give ya pointers if need be etc.Gd luck with yr corals,keep me posted on how they grow

Glad to see you got a taker on that purple tang. I been trying to convince myself I could take him since seeing him. Was about to pull the trigger. Good to see he's getting a home.

radiata

NJRC Member
Tangs?

Where are you located?

Is the Naso Tang still available? What size is it, and is it "Blonde"?

Are the Purple Tang and the Yellow Tang still available at your asking price?

Interested in all three...

Tony, Thank you for the opportunity to purchase some of your prized possessions. I was a pleasure getting to know you and your family. You have all made an impact on me in such a positive way. I wish you all the best and hope we can stay in touch once you move. Also, Thank you for your generosity with throwing those couple of extras. Its much appreciated.

For the members out there thinking about making any purchases from Tony, I can tell you that he has some amazing creatures and the fish are all perfect specimens. Especially the tangs. Wish I had room for them. The tank, sump and stand are really nice and well maintained. Wish I had room for that as well. I'd snatch that up even at twice the asking price.

GOOD LUCK TONY!!!

Thank you everyone.

Mods, please close this. I would like to make a new thread showing everything still available with pictures since everyone is requesting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.