• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

125 Gallon All Glass Aquarium and Stand $400

To comply with the rules I have paid my friend, and fellow NJ Reefer $400 for this tank today, in an opportunity to be able to sell it on this forum. It is now MY tank, in MY possession, and I have $400 of MY money into it. I will sell for my cost to any NJ Reefer who is looking for a larger tank. Craigslist customers will not receive this deal.

72" long 125 Gallon All Glass Aquarium. It's heavy and thick! 1/2" thick glass. Not drilled or RR, but I have had a tank like this drilled before by a glass company.
Comes with: Tank, All wood Stand, 3 glass top pieces, 2 Double Flourescent bulb strip lights, Magnum 350 canister filter (need tubing), extra parts for Magnum 350, Extra bulbs, and a power strip with timer. Absoluteshawn@gmail.com

$400 , and if needed I will even help deliver for a tank of gas. Doesn't fit in my truck in one trip!

125 gallon.jpg