• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

150 gal acrylic tank trade for frags 08619

So I picked up a 150 gallon acrylic tank for free. This tank was setup by it's previous owner for a few years with a canister filter & just overhead lights. It's a custom built thing and is scratched up some because students kept it clean. I have it outside filled with water & it's holding fine. It's 7/16th inch thick acrylic with 2 braces on the top. It would be a perfect sump, frag tank, etc. Honestly I'm a bit leary with it holding 150 gallons but I'll leave that upto you. I have pictures of it I can send. I'm not ready for a 150 gallon tank & we may move in 2 years so I'd like to give it to someone who would use it, even if you cut it up for the acrylic. Since I got it for free I don't really want much, but if someone wanted to toss me some frags that would be excellent as I only have live rock currently. Post if you want picts or shoot me an email: buffalowing1212@yahoo.com
-Ian