• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2-175w MH and 2-PC’s Retro Kit (08062) Mullica Hill

FOR SALE 2 175w MH and 2 PC’s Retro Kit

Custom Sea Life 2 175w metal Halides and 2 54 watt power compacts, comes with 14k 175MH bulbs that are due to be changed, and the Power Compacts are also due for a change, They are about 10-11 months old. This comes with ballast to run both 175 Watt Metal Halides, and Ballast to run the Power Compact bulbs. I will also throw in older 175w 10k bulbs for a back up if a bulb of yours ever blows.
All the wiring to the retro kit has been redone by my fathers expectations, He is an electrician, and rewired the Metal Halide bulbs to have Quick Disconnect’s.

Custom Sea Life is now Current USA,

reason for sale, Selling on behalf I am upgrading my Lighting to 250W Metal Halides, and getting a bigger Tank in the future, so getting ready for upgrade.

I’m looking for about $200ish for everything

20091213121944.jpg

20091213121953.jpg

Hey. Is the light for sale? I'm looking for one for my 75 reef. I think it would be perfect. If you could let me know as soon as you can I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.