• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2.5gal pico tank for sale / trade (rockaway 07866)

ryanpal

NJRC Member
hey guys. i picked up a 2.5 gal pico tank a few months ago. my business is demanding more work for me and i do not want to neglect the other 2 tanks.

i picked this up from a girl new to the hobby who wanted a bigger tank. it was her first tank and the guy she purchased it from said the light along was around $200/$300. it's a current light fixture, but i can't seem to find the exact one on the internet. there's also another light that i don't use, which i'll have to dig up. ...and a mini top off. i was using it for extra corals etc.

i'm open to selling or trading (preferably trading). lately i'm trying to obtain sps, chalices, acans, monti's similar to sunset, and high end zoos.

on that note..anyone interested?

ryanpal

NJRC Member
forgot to post pic:
pico.bmp

ryanpal

NJRC Member
hey anthonyjiz, what do you mean for the whole setup? the corals included or what i've listed?

do you have any corals to trade?

you can send me a pm with any offers etc. to discuss further.

ryan

ryanpal

NJRC Member
Anthonyjiz said:
Well are you selling the set-up only? (no live stock) or the whoollle package (corals/sand/etc.)

sure i can include it all. i have some anxtheia (i killed the spelling), hairy mushroom, green palythoas, and some zoos, however i do see some aptasia which seemed to have affected some zoos. i'll keep it intact no problem. you should put in a peppermint shrimp to take care of the aptasia.

ryan

ryanpal

NJRC Member
Anthonyjiz said:
We'll like i said, i have no money at the moment, but I'd love for you to give me a "range"

oh..i didn't see that you have no money.

i dont know make me an offer ;] ... i'm not looking to make money on this just obtain more corals. so if a member is adamant about buying instead of trading, then we can work something out. i'll just use that money to purchase some new corals thats all

Honestly you're free to see what I have, but i just started, i've got nothing except 2 acan frags, a few zoo frags, bubble coral, n a shroom haha!

ryanpal

NJRC Member
Anthonyjiz said:
Honestly you're free to see what I have, but i just started, i've got nothing except 2 acan frags, a few zoo frags, bubble coral, n a shroom haha!

yeah i wouldn't want to clean you out of all your stuff anyway ;]

perhaps if you get some money in the near future, and i still have it, you can make me an offer and we'll take it from there :)

ryanpal

NJRC Member
still available. feel free to make me any offers or trades. i need to take this down soon...i can't maintain the upkeep.

ryan