• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

210 gal AGA stand and canopy 08345 (Newport, nj)

It breaks my heart, but it has to go.

I will pass the same deal that Anthony gave to me.

210 gallon AGA, custom cherry colored Stand an Full canopy. Dual overflows. Canopy has built in cooling fans.

$750 is what adesimone sold it to me for, that is what I will let it go for.

*Warning* this thing is a BEAST and VERY heavy.

It's currently at my old place in Newport, and I need it to go. I never got a chance to set it up, and circumstances beyond my control will not let me anytime in the near future, nor do I have a place to store it.

You can reach me here or on my cell 609-501-4798

I'd prefer it to go to someone that I know will give it a good home and turn it into the work of art it is meant to be, that's why I'm listing it here for the same price Anthony sold it to me for.

I also have:

Kent Nautilus EX Skimmer that has never seen water, brand new, just needs a pump.

400 watt metal halide retro kit with 14,000k bulb, new in box

40 gallon sump (no baffels, but is drilled on one side, ready to be customized)

And if interested, I have a panworld 250 pump that just needs a rear casing because the impellar shaft is broken. Motor runs great, pump saw less than 100 hours on the system it ran on before someone let something jam it up and snap the ceramic impellar shaft.

If you want it all, I'll take $1,000 for the whole lot.

Will try to get some pics up later.