• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

3 inch 40+ eye miami hurricane chalice FS

At least 40 eyes and more splitting as you can see in pictures. Taken with Iphone, and not some fancy digital camera that can make up colors. Nice bluish purple color, with a tealish ring on the outside. Located in central/north Jersey. Asking 1000$/OBO. Not planning on shipping. PM is best way to reach me.

chalices 004.jpgchalices 006.jpgchalices 008.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed! lol but i don't plan on fragging because i don't trust my fragging ability, and it'd truly be a shame to see this thing die because of my noobie fragging. Also, since these things grow so slowly it's worth more as a large colony. How many 3in miami hurricanes do you see? and how many 3-4eye frags do you see?

you are so barbarian. why do you want to take something eyes? that is soulless in your action :) buy the whole thing.

lol brandon yr a trip..YH,if you decide to frag it Im sure someone in the club may be willing to lend a hand.And dont worry about the proceeds,Im just gd yr happy with them. And yes Grink,that is the one you seen.

Tony so graciously forgot to add that if you frag it someone has to grow a piece out for him for when he gets back into the hobby :)

Nah i'm still deciding on what i should do with it at this point. It's just hanging around in my tank at this point. I don't know if i'm going to be able to get enough to give Tony some.