• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

36" t5 lot of bulbs f/s

Since I've been cleaning out I might aswell post these up also I originally got these from Jason at unlimated frags its a 6bulb lot I never even used since I went with a 24" ati fixture the bulbs are 36" used but not long Jason told me I he used the ATI's for a week which are 2 bulbs and Icecaps for a month or 2 which are 4 bulbs. Colors vary fiji purple blue plus daylight actinic. Askin 20 bucks picked up from 07105

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Is it just the bulbs or bulbs and fixture? I read it as just bulbs. Also is 20 the correct price?

When will you be @ Darren's I'll take them if your going to be down this way aim only 10 mins from his place. Let me know thanks,

Mike

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ok I am definitely interested in the 36" bulbs if Darren can bring them to the meeting. I can PayPal you the money tonight or pay Darren on Saturday, whichever you prefer.

Let me talk to darren and see if I will meet up with him this week or if someone closer north is headin down lmk I wonder if howzie is goin but ither way ill let you know

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Jae I will be going over to AO this week. Probably wed if that helps and I can bring them to the meeting.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can meet Darren at AO or I'll be in Elizabeth tomorrow afternoon/evening and I will also be going to the meeting.

howze01

NJRC Member
He's meeting up with Darren. I was going to meet up with him but it turns out he likes Darren better..... who can blame him though...:miserable:

;)