• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

4" Huma Huma Triggerfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, healthy, good weight, eats well, perfect fins. 4" Huma Huma Trigger. Would consider trade for any tang. In need of algae control. Possibly even trade for some nice zoas, soft corals, or LPS. Thanks. PM me if interested.Huma.jpg

GLWTS, I am hopefull for you,but I too have the same exact one and I have been trying to find it a home,there just doesnt seem to be a want for this fish,too bad too,cause they are incredible lil guys.

GLWTS, I am hopefull for you,but I too have the same exact one and I have been trying to find it a home,there just doesnt seem to be a want for this fish,too bad too,cause they are incredible lil guys.

They really are. I helped a kid out that was getting into the reef world, only because I had a tank to sustain him in. Traded for a Foxface I was selling. This Huma is almost making me think of converting my freshwater tank into a FOWLR....... I said almost!

Time for another tank setup..lol I know the one I have was in a softie tank and didnt bother anything,now as for crabs,he loved em.

Status
Not open for further replies.