• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

5$ lyretail anthias

Hey guys just saw this for myself and thought I should show it to you guys. NY aquatic is offering 5$ female lyretail anthias
http://www.nyaquatic.com/promotion/LAG.html?gclid=CNv2-s364J4CFYdd5Qod-gpnJQ
Im going to get I think 6 of them and 1 male also. I'm planing on going to the store to pick up the order since its pretty close to me so if anyone else needs anything while im there I dont mind picking up for you. I live in 07506. Let me know if anyone needs anything =D

Im going this morning and getting 8 for myself. he wont go over 3 for 5$'s unfortunitally. and he lost all of the males this morning =( so now theres gonna be alot of lonely ladies in my tank lol

yes i did i got 8 females one very very beautiful hippo tang thats super active some snails and blue linka sand sifting star and some other stuff i cant remember. The fish are doing great for me I lost one anthias that i know of so far, he had a cut on his side and did not look very healthy from the start so it was expected. Ny Aquatic gave me credit for the lost fish and offered a refund or replacement so I was very happy with that.