• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

5 months later

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Well everyone keeps asking me to post pics of my 75. Although I am not satisfied with the way it looks and probably never will be; here they are. Constructive criticism accepted otherwise keep the comments to yourself.....just kidding. Any photography comments greatly appreciated.
566_25_03_08_11_21_25.jpg

566_25_03_08_11_22_06.jpg

566_25_03_08_11_22_43.jpg

Mark

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks nice. We just completely revamped our aquascape so that we could get a more open look and more swim throughs for the fish. We also had a black backing on our 120 tank before we switched over, which I really liked. We bought one to put on the back of our current tank, but now we can't find it! I definitely like the way it looks better with the black background.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thanks for compliments. As for the ;background I have a black sheet that reseter5 gave me. Just haven't had the time to put it up yet.