• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

50 Gallon lagoon

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
So I was finally able to get an a tank to replace my 40 gallon breeder that cracked its a innovative marine 50 gallon lagoon so the deal was pretty sweet it was the tank, stand, radion xr15 pro , arm trade it for corals.
Hopefully the plan works out I have bunch of stuff crammed in my display and it need to be moved.
BEDAA7BE-B372-486E-9217-6F6A17D8F4FB.jpegEF7363CB-FB51-4531-9B67-641304C6E889.jpeg

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Wow is this tank #5? You have a wonderful wife. Are any of the tanks sharing the same sump? Good luck with the setup.
Actually we just got officially got engaged on the 16th of November so she is a keeper. Tanks I have 5 but there is 3 or 4 in the garage that haven’t been set up or even together at this point. The 4 tanks in my office don’t have sumps they are all in ones. The display has one sump

the plan is to get a garage completely empty and set up the store/grow out