• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

6' Black Canopy for sale or trade $50 or frags

I have changed my lighting and have a canopy for a 6' tank.It opens in the front and conatins 4-48" vho bulbs (actinic now) and 3 175mh 10k bulbs with magnetic ballasts.I also have 2 fans that are built in to come on when the halides do.Its all a retro type setup and can be taken for parts or even used as is.I checked and the bulbs have 6 mnths left on them.Dont have pics but can send via cellphone.Asking $50 or will even trade for frags.Let me know thanks for looking

Cant go wrong with this price! 3MH bulbs, 4 48" VHO Actinics,, all for $50.

Good luck with sale Tony, If I used MH I would be on this.

CJ, I went with another mh setup for now,still not ready to switch to leds,I didnt care much for the blue look,reminded me of when we were kids and had those freshwater flouresant plants..lol I hear in the near future leds will come about with much more options,colors etc...Thanks Artie Just tryin to give back some here..

Gotcha-it won't be too long before radion like stuff is pretty competitively priced. In the interim AI makes some nice fixtures, but they are also considerably more expensive than the other fixtures.