• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

72 inch light fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first sale post in a while if not first period so Im sorry for all the errors or poor wording....... I have a 72 inch Hamilton Tech. Corp. Fixture with 3 x 250 watt mh mogal base and 2 x 96 watt pc actinics . I got it 5 years ago and replaced the capacitors about a year ago. It has 3 x 14k ice cap bulbs about 8 months old and the actinics are about the same age. It has black cup style hanging bracets with cables attached that come with it and I will give you the 6ft x 1inch square hanging bracket that I used to attach it to the ceiling. I also have some misc. actinics and additional mh bulbs for sale or may throw them in based on final sale price . Asking Price for fixture Is $400.00. Delivery Negotiable within reasonable distance, time of day and based on sale price. This fixture has served me well since it was put into service . New lights are up and running so no need for this fixture. Just to be straight forward, the unit is available for sale locally and may appear on other forums so length of sale may be limited. Let me know if your interested. May be interested in trade or trade plus cash let me know what you have. Possible interests would be mp40W es or chiller for approx 300 gallon system. Or who knows what else. If I missed something or there are any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking .. Chuck & Anna Maria
[IMG
P1010018.jpg
]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o306/cp682006/June%207/P1010024.jpg[/IMG]

P1010022.jpg

It is in your signature, but they require it ;). If I didn't have my 150 x 3 I'd be on this! Gl with the sale and glad to see someone local!

Price drop to $350 or reasonable offer , also all bulbs associated with this fixture that I have extra are included.

Thanks for looking Chuck P

Status
Not open for further replies.