• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

A little bit about me

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Wow! My parents had me and then my two brothers, mom almost died with both of my brothers, the doctor wanted to abort the last one, and this is going back more than 50 years, when abortion just wasn't done. They went into foster care to get me a sister. Hahaha. Took 10 years and more than 30 brothers before I got a sister, but, they had over 120 foster children until they reached their 70's and finally retired. They did adopt 3 of them. I finally got my sister when I was 14, she was 4.

Some of the stories of the homes these children came from were appalling. And this is before all the social workers came in. So, I can remember parents coming to our house to pick their children up for visitations. I was a teen and knew the reason they were taken from their parents. I can remember yelling out of the window to the parents, If you hurt my sister/brother I will hurt you. We had one girl who, with her siblings, was taken away from her parents. She came to us the first time when she was 7. Her mom, went through the hoops, did everything they said she had to, to get her kids back. Four months later, she was back in our home. She saw her mother take the baby, and bash his head against the counter, because he wouldn't stop crying. The baby died. So here she is 8 years old and has witnessed her mother murder her brother. The children were taken away again. So many stories of abuse, neglect and pain.

My heart aches for you Paul. I believe very strongly that God allows things to come into our lives to mold us and make us usable vessels for Him. For some of us, the pressure has to be much harder, just as the pressure a lump of coal takes to become a diamond is much greater than the pressure that a lump of clay would take to become what He has in mind for it.

Wow! My parents had me and then my two brothers, mom almost died with both of my brothers, the doctor wanted to abort the last one, and this is going back more than 50 years, when abortion just wasn't done. They went into foster care to get me a sister. Hahaha. Took 10 years and more than 30 brothers before I got a sister, but, they had over 120 foster children until they reached their 70's and finally retired. They did adopt 3 of them. I finally got my sister when I was 14, she was 4.

Some of the stories of the homes these children came from were appalling. And this is before all the social workers came in. So, I can remember parents coming to our house to pick their children up for visitations. I was a teen and knew the reason they were taken from their parents. I can remember yelling out of the window to the parents, If you hurt my sister/brother I will hurt you. We had one girl who, with her siblings, was taken away from her parents. She came to us the first time when she was 7. Her mom, went through the hoops, did everything they said she had to, to get her kids back. Four months later, she was back in our home. She saw her mother take the baby, and bash his head against the counter, because he wouldn't stop crying. The baby died. So here she is 8 years old and has witnessed her mother murder her brother. The children were taken away again. So many stories of abuse, neglect and pain.

My heart aches for you Paul. I believe very strongly that God allows things to come into our lives to mold us and make us usable vessels for Him. For some of us, the pressure has to be much harder, just as the pressure a lump of coal takes to become a diamond is much greater than the pressure that a lump of clay would take to become what He has in mind for it.
Your story has deeply touched my heart, shame the way things were back then,, but I don’t think it’s an excuse to raise SNOWFLAKES in this generation. I pray that this country can get back on track and be as strong as it used to be
God Bless you young lady

So I can’t wait till tomorrow brig this kid a Xmas smile. I think I’m more excited than he might be idk hard to tell how it’s gonna go because he has Autism and been thru hell in past few months. Anyway here’s a picture of the game I got him

Attachments

• CD80D73F-80F2-49DE-BBE8-835889A6CC75.jpeg
    CD80D73F-80F2-49DE-BBE8-835889A6CC75.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
‘Twas the night before Xmas and all is a go for Santa stopped by Paulie’s
Dashing thru the snow he’s so jolly hoho he’s so full of cheer cause he only has to work one day a year

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home from delivering the Xmas gift to my family in need this year,, the reaction and joy this child had made me tear up and put a lump in my throat, he was so excited and couldn’t stop hugging me,, his grandmother said she couldn’t believe how generous I was and was sorry that she couldn’t pay me back,, I told her the look of happiness on Coopers face was more than enough for me. I’m just happy he will have a smile during the Xmas holidays, I still have a lump in my throat