• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Acan frags $15 each

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Yup you heard right. Acan frags $15. I have a mix of Grade A, Ultra's, and there may even be a couple rainbows in there. All frags are atleast 3-4 polyps each. I also have some grade A colonies starting at $40 up and some rainbow colonies starting at $50 up.

IMAG0302.jpg

Your gonna make me visit my mom. My mom's in Trenton. Jackson is like nearby. HOW DARE You make me visit my mom. She will turn my children against me, tell my wife things to black mail me with and all for frags.

:upset:.. cry

what is your weekend availability good sir.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Your gonna make me visit my mom. My mom's in Trenton. Jackson is like nearby. HOW DARE You make me visit my mom. She will turn my children against me, tell my wife things to black mail me with and all for frags.

:upset:.. cry

what is your weekend availability good sir.

The things we do for frags :)

I should be around this weekend if you wanna stop by.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Still have some left

Attachments

• 2012-09-22 15.51.54.jpg
    2012-09-22 15.51.54.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 2012-09-22 15.53.53.jpg
    2012-09-22 15.53.53.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 75

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
The sale did so well that I just got in another 30 Ultra Acans today. And still $15 each.