• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Acan lighting fixture Question

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Mike was kind enough to give me Acan light fixtures. Last week I managed to get both lights set up the same except for one thing.
I cannot get to the setting to enable the moon lights. I tried factory reset, no good; tried unplugging for 12-24 hours and still no good.
Anyone know how I can get to the setting so the moon lights come on like the other fixture?

Salted

NJRC Member
Have you tried the manufacturers' website? If that doesn't help try looking up youtube vids about it.

Here, found one that should help;

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Have you tried the manufacturers' website? If that doesn't help try looking up youtube vids about it.

Here, found one that should help;
Thanks. My problem is the one fixture will not show the setting for the luna lights. It skips right over it and I did try the factory reset by holding the 2 buttons but no good.
Was wondering if there was another way to factory reset. Unplugging for long periods did not help eitehr.