• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Access the site with mobile devices!

That's right! If you didn't know it, you can access njreefers site from your mobile device! I just posted this message from my palm treo 650!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
There are normally two Browser on the BB. The Blackberry Browser goes via the company's Blackberry server. And the Internet Browser goes right to the net. It depends on how the admin is using the server. I've supported thousands of these things over the years.

i use my Treo 700w all the time, i wish their was a smaller version of the site... We just added this Lite version at Reef Sanctuary for mobile phones... Any luck we can get that, Phyl?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We've got some big rocks to move out of the way before we can start thinking of adding functionality, but we should definitely put it on the wish list!

Actually, I use it on my Treo 650, and before the new forums it was huge and the images showed up. Now, after the new forums, it is all text driven. Which quite frankly I like because it is MUCH faster now.

Probably a WAP translation in the background on the new forums that just needs tweeking. But, like I said, for me, I prefer the faster text version that seems to be working great now.

I can get on both NJR.org and RC from my BB, do it all the time in the airport waiting for planes; much better then doing work!!!