• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Acro pack, Chalice and More.(07114)

Its time to cut back on some corals and make room for new things. Alot of my corals have grown way to fast for me so I have fraged a few things that I will be parting with all my frags have been healed for almost 2 months now and are extremely healthy. I also Have 2 Hippo Tangs one is 4" other 3" they have to go the big one started eating my zoas small 1 30.00 bigger 1 40.00 I will not hold any corals for any 1 unless its paid for. If you have any questions or need more pics please feel free to pm.
Acro frag pack 100.00 - 5 frags 2 packs available pic is from 2 weeks ago
Ora Blue Hawkins
Ora Joe the Coral
Tyree Pink Lemonade
Garf Purple Bonsai
German Blue Monti
3396d4f8.jpg

Tyree Miami Hurricane chalice HUGE frags with multiple eyes 50.00 for frag picture of actual frags available and 2nd pic of mother colony on left side
efc9201f.jpg

ea124c19.jpg

4 rocks with Mushrooms 2 are dark redish with like streaks in center 1 with some zoas on it and the other 2 rocks are covered with Watermelon mushrooms that are huge
Each rock of mushrooms 30.00
Brain coral 40.00
clam 40.00
Red Favia in back 25.00
b2612cb5.jpg

Thank you for looking.