• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

All in ones

i got an aqua pod 24 not set up yet but the light that came with it a 150 Watt MH i love...... The tank looks nice too too bad its in the closet.

I got into the hobby with an aquapod 24g, I LOVE IT! Of course I loved it so much I decided to try to go reef with my FOWLR 50g (acrylic, not RR, no sump/fuge... ugh LOL) I know alot of people don't like the all in one's however I think it's great, a real nice way for a novice w/o much time to get into reefing and have a good experiece doing nothing more then 5g weekly water changes. Mine is jammed full of LR and corals and I love to just sit and stare at it for hours if my daughter/husband would let me LOL if my husband would let me I'd setup another and move my corals from the 50g into it and take that back to FOWLR.

Also wanted to say that I only have the PC version but have no problem keeping softies and lps... things are thriving and I'm going to have to learn to frag soon LOL or try to squeeze in mor LR as I'm out of realestate!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've had a 12g JBJ in my office for about a year now and really like it too. It's great for this environment because it's small and very self contained. I have 2 purple firefish, some easy shrooms and a frogspawn in it and apart from doing quarterly water changes don't anything else but watch it.

reefernets: if you ever decide to sell the tank only inexpensively let me know... I have an extra PC hood that needs some work but I might be able to fix up

I really like it for the simplicity and size.
Reefernets...I cannot believe you did not set it up yet. That is a reall ynice little setup. My LSF has one on the counter.

Well i dont wanna have to move it when i move.

I have a ten gallon now with two BTAs and soon two juvi clowns for like 4 months.

It will all get transfered over. soon enough