• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any sailors out here?

Anyone here sail? I had my roommate teach me some basics last summer and will probably also take the ASA 101 class this year. Trying to find someone who goes out often to take me under their wing and teach me. Willing to bring some beers (if of age) and hands to help with repairs.

Didn't mean US Navy sailors. But if you're reading this, thanks for your service! Go Navy, Beat Army!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Coast Guard not good enough? Bah!

Seriously, I'm considering the ASA101 myself, maybe we can form a group for lessons this late spring?

Does coast guard academy and naval academy even play each other?

Sure thing! Did you have any place in mind? I was going to go with NJ sailing school as I’ve sailed with their boys before but I don’t think they offer a 101 group bundle.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Any sailors out there looking for a project boat. A 25 foot fixed keel that is in need of everything. It's been sitting in the backyard filled with water, so the inside is shot. Also all new sails and rigging needed.

horseplay

NJRC Member