• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone been to Feng's recently?

Curious what his SPS selection looks like these days. I'm going to be near Rutgers today and was thinking about stopping by.

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
Let us know what you find. I'm off next Saturday and was planning on giving him a call and heading up there. Its a trip for me so I always call first. He hasn't quite been up to speed when I was there last but that was a couple of months ago. He used to be one of my favorite shops.

Ive only been there once so I cant conpare but it was about a month ago and he had some gems. He had a 6 ft tank filled.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I gave Feng a call when I was in town. He was in his store so I stopped by. It's open, but not completely...you really have to call first. His main display tank in the middle of the room is really nice (and big), but he's still building up his stock. He had some frags and a few fish. To me, it doesn't compare to what he had in his old shop down the street, at least not yet. He gave me a tour of his basement, where he has the sumps. I talked shop with him for 15 minutes. I think it will be much better in a couple months.