• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone have a potassium test kit near bridgewater

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm really in need of a test. I don't have a problem paying for you to test my k. Thanks and feel free to move this post to the correct forum mods. Thanks.

I got Elos potasium test. I can meet you at OGII after work tomorrow if you need it fast.

arc0p0ra said:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm really in need of a test. I don't have a problem paying for you to test my k. Thanks and feel free to move this post to the correct forum mods. Thanks.

What time tomorrow? I'm going to be in belleville for work till 430 but won't be able to get to og till around 6. What time r u thinking? If anyone is available today it might b better but I appreciate any help I can get with this

if you are in belleville NJ - can you stop by after work at AF? i live 3 blocks from them - i will not be home, but my wife will be home. call me tonight at 973-699-1728 so we can work out the details. if you need a new one - i will be visiting LFS on sunday or monday (11/15 or 11/16) who has them. if interested let me know.