• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone have kids who collect sportscards?

Over the past few months I have been liquidating my sportscard collection (Football and Hockey). I sold most of the big money cards but I now have hundreds...maybe a thousand...football and hockey rookie cards still left.

I am looking to get rid of them.

If anyone has kids who would get a kick out of these cards, I will gladly donate them.

They are in a big box, all are individually sorted into sleeves and top-loading hard cases. So you can imagine the entire lot is quite heavy and in a box 20" x 10" x 6" thick.

I will tell you that there are some nice cards in here...rookie cards of players like Donovan McNabb, Marshall Faulk, Tim Brown, Sergei Samsonov, John LeClair, etc.

Pickup in Philadelphia. Cant ship due to size.

As above, rather give to someone with kids...I think they would appreciate the joy of flipping through and finding some nice cards.

I estimate the value of the entire bunch of cards at $500

Josh my son Thomas is a big sports fan and would love the cards. I could hook you up with some cash or equipment for them. He still talks about the Tom Brady and Marcus Allen cards you gave us. If they're still available let me know.

raider77 said:
Josh my son Thomas is a big sports fan and would love the cards. I could hook you up with some cash or equipment for them. He still talks about the Tom Brady and Marcus Allen cards you gave us. If they're still available let me know.

Aaron, I would love for your kids to have these cards. I dont know why I didnt just contact you directly!!!

I am glad he likes those other 2 cards...BTW, the note he sent was much appreciated. It is hanging above my computer.

Let me know what sort of time frame works for you.

I am very busy this weekend with graduation and I will be away the week after that. How about after June 12th?

Josh