• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone looking for 250w metal halides. Looking to trade for T5 or good PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2... 250 MH with ballasts, and reflectors (not the greatest reflectors but they worked) I had them installed in my 125 canopy when I had the tank, and I don't need them any more. They need bulbs. Ballasts, wires, sockets, and reflectors.

Here's what I need.... 48" to 60" T5's or Power compacts, or any combination ie: 2 30" units, 2 24" units. Minimum I need is 48" of lighting. Tank is 60" long frag tank, and I have a PC setup that's out of a Nano I can always use. I'm open to anything.
PM me, or post on here and I'll check. emails come straight to my phone if that's easier for you absoluteshawn@gmail.com

I have 2... 250 MH with ballasts, and reflectors (not the greatest reflectors but they worked) I had them installed in my 125 canopy when I had the tank, and I don't need them any more. They need bulbs. Ballasts, wires, sockets, and reflectors.

Here's what I need.... 48" to 60" T5's or Power compacts, or any combination ie: 2 30" units, 2 24" units. Minimum I need is 48" of lighting. Tank is 60" long frag tank, and I have a PC setup that's out of a Nano I can always use. I'm open to anything.
PM me, or post on here and I'll check. emails come straight to my phone if that's easier for you absoluteshawn@gmail.com

Just reread my post. sounded confusing. They need bulbs only. They have the ballasts, wires, sockets, and reflectors. sorry for the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.