• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

AO Trip

I will be off on Tuesday and was trying to talk Terry into a trip to Aquatic Obsession. Never been there. Will if be worth my 1 1/2 hour trip(one way) on a Tuesday. Or will the selection be slim? Be better off doing this another day? Last thing i want is to drive all that way and hear "We drove all the way up here for this?"

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The frag tank is always chock full of goodies. A great trip no matter when you go. And, you're also not far from Red Sand and OGII. If you make it a triple stop it will be WAY worth your trip. Be sure to shop hop while you're in the area.

I was there sunday....they expect another fish shipment in on tuesday:

achilles,blotchy anthias,ventralis anthias,psychhead wrasse,personifer angel, and 7" blue line angel.

maybe you could take some pics for us! ;)

Phyl said:
The frag tank is always chock full of goodies. A great trip no matter when you go. And, you're also not far from Red Sand and OGII. If you make it a triple stop it will be WAY worth your trip. Be sure to shop hop while you're in the area.

where is Red Sand and OGII? If i am not mistaken, i know AO is near Animals and things off of RT 1...where are the other 2 stores?

Made the trip. Picked up somegthing at each ;D
AO seemed a bit understocked. They said they didn't have much in at the moment. But picked up an acro anyway.
Went from there to Ocean Gallery. Followed the Google directions, when we got to RT22 it said make a right, so i did and couldn't find it, so we decided to go home. Sure enough heading home we saw the sign and made a u turn. Google was wrong. They had a really good selection of corals so i picked some up. All in all its worth the trip once in awhile but seemed like we were in the car all day.