• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late notice, but meeting info is as follows:

Saturday, April 24 @ 1pm
24 Diane Drive
Tinton Falls, NJ 07753

Off exit 102 of the parkway.

Get Map

Disney (Glenn) will be hosting:
---------------------------------------
ok boys and girls since nobody is having the April meeting I will hold it I have only been to 1 meeting and I live in a 2 bedroom apt.so it will be a little tight . I live in tinton fall 2 min. off of EX 102 on the parkway. I am not sure how you guys run them but right now some things I am thinking about doing is having a raffle for a gift card to tropiquarium which is about 5-10 min from my apt. The profits will go to the club. I have also been talking to the owner of TROPIQUARIUM about getting a discount for us . The date for the meeting will be on SAT. 24th at 1pm .for the meeting and for people who want to buy or swap frags and we can set up a time for people who just want to go to the LFS for the discount. Let me know what you guys think and I know it will be a little tight but if we can get a nice group we might be able to get a better discount from the LFS. I am open to suggestion so please do not feel bad about letting me know what you guys think. I would like to get a rough head count so I can go to TROPIQUARIUM with some numbers so send me a emal at grccola@comcast.net if you think you might be coming and let me know if you have ever been at the store if so do you have there Freq buyers card .
I will give more info on the meeting as I get them
Thanks GLENN

Status
Not open for further replies.